Fasting... yah that happen as good as I expected. Alright first of all I have 2 mini cupcakes from Gracies... ok now that I have that off my chest. When I got home I have a few slices of turkey and then a few spoonfuls of chocolate hazelnut butter (all gone). I then went to the grocery store to get a few items for today's meals.
Went to the gym this morning and someone was a little late so did a mile run then practiced DUs and Snatches for the open WOD. I am probably going to do it tomorrow morning and then again Saturday depending on my Friday's score. So we'll see. :) I think I will do ok with this WOD... I'm the DU queen, well in my own mind :)
Espresso w small amount of milk (draggin today)
Meals for the day...
Lunch
3-2-10
4.5oz tuna
2/3 c pepper
a few leaves of romaine
10 mac nuts
Snack
3-1-10
4.5 turkey
2/3 pepper
1 avocado
Dinner
6 oz steak
(still debating...brussel sprouts or sweet potato)
EVOO
90% and some AB
I read an article online yesterday by Fred http://www.sicfit.com/blog/29587-Want-to-Be-a-Better-CrossFit-Athlete about being a good crossfitter,and he stated that stop trying to attack or PRing all your WODs... don't stop going balls to wall, but don't try to beat yourself up if you don't PR. Make sure you have good form because in all perscepetive its about doing the movements right and getting the most out of your lift and movements... anyways...liked the article.... time for work
Thursday, March 17, 2011
What a start of a day..
Posted by A-bomb at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment