Worked on dead-lifting yesterday and I didn't passed my 1-RM. :( I know sad but I know I am strong enough bc I pulled the weight off the floor quick but it's continuing to lift it up is my problem... Just gotta work at it, possibly w/ some blocks.
Thinkin it going to be a fasting day. I had a protien shake this morning, Wasn't starving but decided that I would eat till about 1ish and then fast till tomorrow afternoon. I have no idea what is goin on at the gym w the WODs and all, guess it will be all a surprise.
Bfast
3-2-7
1 1/2 scoop powder
1/3 c coconut milk
1 TBSP AB
1 TBSP chocolate syrup
Lunch
2.5-1-10
4 oz Tilapia
1/2 c mango salsa
10 Mac nuts
Let's see how this goes... :)
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
And the open begins....
Posted by A-bomb at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment