BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Attempt #1

Alrighty, this morning was my first attempt on the snatches and DUs. Well I didn't get the amount of rounds I wanted.... Oh well, I am hoping to try again on Sunday for shits and giggles, hey i may or may not beat it but no harm in trying.


Bfast
3-1-0
3 eggs
1 pepper

Bfast no-no
0-3-3
1 small publix carrot nut muffin w butter

Snack
3-1-10
4.5 oz Turkey
Romaine lettuce
1 avocado

Lunch & Dinner...
IDK

I have been pretty busy lately. My AWESOME clients and friends have been hitting me up for massages like crazy. I love it. I like being busy. It really does stop me from focusing on food so much. I really need to get that into check.

Talked to coach this morning and discussed about future goals. Well I don't really have any... all I know is that I want to keep up with my strength and endurance. I really would like to hit 300# on my deadlift, 135 CnJ (or even more :) ) and really get all my gymnastic and body weight movements down. I don't want to use regionals again as a goal, just use me as a goal. As coach said selfish goals are good. I just want to get back to I feel where I was.... Im just not in a good place right now...  oh well thats life, right??


Keep working hard and you can get anything that you want. If God gave you the talent, you should go for it. But don't think it's going to be easy. It's hard! Aalliyah

0 comments: