BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend grub




“Courage is going from failure 

to failure without losing enthusiasm.” 

-Winston Churchill


Ok friday night, had a long board beer... delish, while everyone else was doing the open WOD. Everyone did amazing! It was a toughy... no stinkin' lie.  I don't remember what I ate that night, and if I really try to think about it I didn't eat anything.

Saturday was a semi-busy day.... Skill work in the morning, then trained my client, then nail appt, then Miss Hip Kitty's massage, and then nothing...

Foodwise I made a paleo-ish shake in the morning for bfast
2/3sih c coconut milk
1 TBSP cocoa
AB
Ice
P. Powder

Lunch
Romaine lettuce
turkey deli
horseradish mustard

Dinner
Stuffed Pork with sundried tomatoes
brussell sprouts
Fruit tart from Fresh market

Sometime during the day
2 pumpkin walnut cookies


Sunday
Relaxed.... almost made it to the beach but the traffic is horrible, so on the bike convinces me that i should just stay home :)

Bfast w mom @ Bob Evans
blueberry crepe
eggs
bacon

Snack
Turkey
mustard

More Snacks
Couple spoonfuls of Justins hazel nut butter :)
1 pumpkin cookie

Dinner
Moes... Homewrecker streaker with Steak and chicken

Bedtime Snack :)
Ben and jerry's coffee health bar ice cream! :)

Bad I know, but so darn good and loved every minute of it. It brought back soo soo many memories :)

Monday back to the grindstone. Re-did the WOD w MK this morning, pretty much the same as before, so now my focus is on the ST Pete competetion. Thinking about doing one of the WODs tomorrow morning or evening.... Not really 100% but just enough to get the feeling of the WOD. The other one is a long ass Fran... and I am just going to wait till Sat for that one :)

Bfast
3 eggs
4c raw to sauteed spinach

Snack
romaine
turkey
avocado
mustard
Few strawberries and grapes :)

Lunch
Tuna
mango salsa
10 mac nuts

Dinner
Tiliapia
12 spears
a couple spoonfuls of Justin's CHNB

My blocks are what they need to be... don't you worry ;)

0 comments: