BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 28, 2011

A little behind..

Ok, so ask me how my food has been??? Couldn't really type out what I have had.  I have been watching things closely but not really writing anything down.... Saturday was our St Pete competition and it was a blast. Sassy did amazing as well as Linds. Me.. eh I wasn't last :) oh well..



I so remember fast on Thursday night-Friday afternoon.... Thursday last week was cheeseburger in paradise a guac burger with sweet pot chips and a margarita :) and then a little putt putt. After all that excitement was love boat ice cream... gator tracks, delish.

I have been staying away from sweet, but just sticking with high percentage chocolate  and AB.  ok ok and my Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter.

Saturday I really didn't eat. I just cant when i am going to workout... I just know I will puke it up. But I did have coconut water and then met up with someone for lunch. We decided to go to a german resturtant  and yes... I had bread. Pepper nickel break with turkey, roast beef, and garlic cream cheese.. OMG it was soo good.  Then had a good oktoberfest beer. My treat on the way home was a baskin robin milkshake... I left my wallet there, so I think that was a sign NOT to have it... but too late

Sunday was a relax beach day with a friend. Got pretty much fried.... very very fried. I am hurting, double whammy of workout soreness and sunburnt... No Bueno...

Food had eggs and a pepper in the morning. Made paleo cookies had a few of those. Had made my known concoction for my adult beverage for the beach: whip cream vodka, coconut water, and frozen strawberries... Pretty darn good. Then went to Jason's deli for a salad and some chocolate mousse/banana pudding.

Fasting today. I feel bloated so I decided that I would fast as long as i could. I did have 3 eggs this morning and 2 paleo cookies. So my goal is to fast till tomorrow morning. If I don't make it...oh well...

I'll get back to the posting hopefully this week... if not after the cruise... :) we'll see

0 comments: