I am a sucker for a man with tattoos ;)
The amount of food yesterday was too much... I did get the all the food for the first 2 meals in, but for dinner I cut A LOT out! The snapper was only 6 oz, about 15 spears of asparagus, & of course I had my choclate and AB. I was soo full from the prior meals that I really didn't even want to eat, but I felt that I needed to the protien and plus I didn't want the fish to go bad.
I decided on my next fast is going to increase the fat and ex-naing the carbs... We'll see how that goes....
Back squats today 3x5 got to 155... was really focusing on the the depth and keeping my knees out, but my ass is so sore from the prowler it was heavy n tough.
Strict Press 3x5 with 85. My 3rd set I missed my last rep... once again with the amt of push jerks and prowler I am all different degrees of messed up.
Breafast:
3-3-8
Protien Powder
Sweet potato
Baby food Apple Sauce
AB
Lunch:
3-1-10
Snapper
Brocolli
Avocado
Dinner:
IDK yet bc I might be going out to dinner for my bday since my buddy is working tomorrow.... but I will be good :) bc tomorrow is Bonefish Sea Bass and flourless cake! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment