BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 11, 2011

29... my last year in the 20s

Love this photo... Great idea for another CFFM Tshirt ;)

Alright, well last I ended up eating a steak and brussel sprouts (yum) and then coming home to a block of choclate and AB... in love :)

Tonight (and a part of today) I am spluring a little bit, Bonefish tonight with the rents. Beach (praying for the warmth) Saturday, not really going over board, maybe a beer.... or two? Then back to the grind stone on Sunday.

WOD:
ugh... Wasn't a Fan

400 m Run
2 rope climbs
6 rds of Cindy
400 m Run
4 rope climbs
4 rds of Cindy
400 m Run
6 rope climbs
2 rds of Cindy
400 m Run
34:16

Kicked my ass.

Before we started the WOD I was playing with the rope and droppped a little too high and rolled my ankle a bit on the rope... yah ouch. After about 5 mins it felt better but I am feeling a small pull in it right now...grrr  
AND I also cut my finger slapping the roof board on top... Dangerous WOD...

Today's meals:
Bfast:
3-2-5
3 eggs
1 1/4c brussel sprouts (lovin' em)
EVOO

Snack:
Starbucks! I know I know, but it was free bc of my birthday! plus I went the smallest size AND all half n half so its mostly fats! :)

Lunch (Still up in the air)
3-1-10
3 oz chicken
2 c brocolli
10 Mac nuts

Dinner!
BONEFISH
Sea Bass
Bang Bang Shrimp
Flourless cake!
(I am already droolin')

Nxt week is the start of the Crossfit Sectional Opens. I am about 50% excited. I know I won't get far, but I am curious how I will ranked in the area...

I decided after talking to Sassy that I am just going to focus on 1-2 skill things that I have problems w intill I get them 100%.

1.) Pistols
2.) HSPU... strict.
3.) Ring dips
4.) L-Holds
5.) Butterfly Pullups
6.) Muscle up....

1 comments:

timeforchange15 said...

Happy Birthday girl! I hope you had a great day:)