Ok my 24 fast were never a problem... BUT I am assuming now with the amount of training we have been doing and the amount of macro & mirco nutrients my little body needs..... thinking that 24 IFing is outta the question till i get back to the good ole routine of SWOD and a DWOD a day than 2-3 extreme WODs. I stopped eating about 11 yesterday, no problem. Got 2 good meals in about 6-2-10. It was enough to keep me satisfied till MK, Barnyard (my love Kary), and me did balls to the wall prowler.
Well my initial idea was to do 3 round of Tabata (with a rest of 2 min between each) on the rower. Yup my shin/calf still hate me.
Well MK convince me to do the prowler and I convinced her to do tabata with it :) hehehe... two evils...
Well my initial idea was to do 3 round of Tabata (with a rest of 2 min between each) on the rower. Yup my shin/calf still hate me.
Well MK convince me to do the prowler and I convinced her to do tabata with it :) hehehe... two evils...
We started off pushing the low bar with extra 90 for 4 rounds and then turned around and did the high bar for the last 4 rounds. Then we knocked it down to extra 50, and then i did no extra weight. I really like the prowler without the weight. I feel like I can get a great distance and really maintain the run (or jog) for majority of the 20 seconds... Sick but i loved it! Thanks MK and Barnyard!
Meals:
Handful of Mac nuts and Turkey slices at midnight (STARVING, so bad I couldn't sleep)
7.5-3-20
7.5 oz chicken
1 1/4c pepper
1 1/4c cooked brocolli
3 2/3 spinach
20 mac nuts
Balsamic vinegar/EVOO
4.5-1-10
6.5 oz Tuna
1 c celery
2/3 c peppers
1 avocado
mustard
6-2-10
9 oz red snapper
24 asparagus
Chocolate and AB
That first meal was a love/hate kinda thing. Loved the fact I could eat, but it seemed to be too much. I think when I finish IFing that I am only going to bring back half the missing blocks... all of them it just too much. But I have to say I am really happy to be eating! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment