BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Paleo Challange...

Well its been month I haven't had much to say except that the training has been intense. Now we are in the tapering phase to get our bodies into 100% before the section WODs come our way.  To tell you the truth I could give a shit. I am ready for body transformation that anything. I want to see more of a progress. I have thinned out slightly but seriously, parts of me i just don't get it. Its food. it has to be. The lack amt of calories and the lack of protein probably is the culprit.

I start my own paleo challenge monday. Everything is ready to go. i have the whole list for the week out and ready. I made sure all blocks are where they need to be. Nervous bc my bday is coming up but I am allowing myself one cheat meal a week. My bday is first :) then alternating days after that.  so we'll see how it goes


wish me luck

1 comments:

timeforchange15 said...

I wish you luck:) I have started my own Paleo challenge as well. Week 3 I can for sure feel a difference. The double workouts have been helping but all around I just feel better. You'll do great and eat that protein. I just got a great book....Why we get fat by Gary Taubes I think...Check it out..it's pretty good:)