BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 1

Good Bye DQ

Well let me say I took this weekend by the horns when it came to food and non paleo.

I knew that starting Monday that I would be as strict as I possibly could for 2 solid months, and probably the rest of my life :)

Friday I didn't go hog wild, I really don't think I ate much of anything too bad except my protein bar and AB...
Saturday I had sushi, and a DQ shake
Sunday was pancakes, pizza, and 2 awesome pieces of cake from fresh market.

Today...
Monday the first day of my paleo challange....
Went in @ 5 am, did strength work of CnJ, Front Squat, and Bend over Rows

CnJ: 3,2,2,1,1,1
105, 115, 115, 125, 125, 125
Front Squat: 3,3,3,3,3
135, 135, 135, 135, 135
Bend over: 5,5,5,5,5
115, 115, 115,115,115


Breakfast
3-3-0
1 med sweet potato mashed
GF protein powder

Snack
3-3-10
3 oz chicken
1 1/4 c pepper
10 mac nuts

Lunch
3-3-10
4.5 oz canned tuna
2 c of celery
1 avocado
Stone grounded mustard (flavor)

Dinner will consist of
3-3-10
4.5 fish (Salmon)
12 asparagus spears

1 block of 100% chocolate
1 TBS of AB


Tomorrow I am already starting a fast (hey gotta start some time). I am actually beginning it a few hour before my workout in the PM. I think it might end up being good ole girl FRAN... I'm ready, hope she is ;)

0 comments: