BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

...

Well it's been awhile since I have posted, but not a whole lot has been going on. I haven't really been consistent in the gym for a variety of reasons, but starting the 3rd back to the grind stone (based on our email its going to effin crazy). The last couple of days I have really been working on my long distance running (ok, its only 5 miles or so but its long to me). I am up to 3.5 miles, some reason I am just running out of mojo at that point, but I have been running on the treadmill (bad bad Adrian) but I just can't take this cold weather... **Hawai'i I miss you**...

I have been trying to use the treadmill as a tool to show me a pace, and associate a feeling with numbers. I started with 10.5 pace, now I am down to 8.5. I am actually running outside today & going to try to keep going till I am phyiscally done...so cross all fingers and toes its 5 miles.

I'm actually quite excited about ragner, but at the same time scared out of my mind. It's a team thing so I feel if I am slower than most I am bringing everyone down. But I know that isn't the case but I always seem to put that load of stress on me. Oh well, I'll do my best...

Had a great xmas, got to see my BFF in Jax and his family. Gotta love that crazy loud bunch, they really made it a nice time. My BFF is moving soon to Italy for 3 years, quite jealous... can't wait to visit

Hope all had a great holiday and a awesome new year...

2011 I know you will be awesome... I can feel it.

0 comments: