Well I leave tonight for Ft Lauderdale for my mini weekend cruise. Pretty happy to get out of this city. I am just not in a good place right now. I am so pissed at people, me, pretty much everything. Sad, Yah i know but you know what its me. I really want to change, and I have always wanted too but just never had the strength and courage to do so... oh well, enough bitching.
Did 4 sets of suicide sprints this morning.... total distance for the set of sprints was .31 miles.
2:30
2:31
2:31
2:31
Killer especially with the humidity. But I am really happy I did it. I needed to get out some frustration. Which sucks cause I still have it.
Tomorrow morning may be another longer distance run or I may end up going to Crossfit Ft Lauderdale in the morning... but damn $25 for a drop in... really? Oh well. Maybe I'll make up my own WOD and do it at the hotel gym.
Fasting right now till either tonight or till Friday morning. I have told myself that I am going to only protein on Monday. Hopefully last for 3-4 days or at least till ketosis... I'm need to lean out... I am muscular which is fine but I still have fat that needs to take a hike.
well enough bitchin'
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Cruisin'
You have to find out what's right for you, so it's trial and error.
You are going to be all right if you accept realistic goals for yourself.
Posted by A-bomb at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment