BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

post-cruise..



Gotta say I had a pretty good time! Ate pretty well, not that as bad as I thought. It was more yesterday was my bad day. Fasted from Sunday 1 pm, till 1 pm Monday. Then bad I know...Steak and shake, guac burger with a salad and then a cookies and cream shake. Ok and dinner... my best friend had pizza on Friday night so I had 2 slices of that... Then that was pretty much it.

This morning was a damn crazy WOD, Shout out to Hip Kitty for returning to that crazy thing....

For Time:
1k Row
10 Rds of Cindy
50 KBS @ 16
30 burpees
27:16

Then cheered on MK, HK, and a newbie Lauren. Lauren did amazing! Almost wanted to cut her reps in half...nope wouldn't let it happen :) and she finished!!!!

Grub
Bfast
2 eggs
1 parada bar.. (found at Adas) Apple Pie

Snack
1/4 lbs Natural Roast Beef Deli
1 avocado
1 plum

Lunch
Ruby Tuesday Lunch
Probably a salad with Chicken

Dinner
Steak and Shrimp
Asparagus
Chocolate and AB

0 comments: