BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WOD 2

Well I go to my cruise this weekend and the gym is closed to tomorrow... which I hear it really isn't, but anyways. So I decided that the only thing I can do is just finish it up this morning and maybe if someone is nice enough they will come to the box and let me try again Sunday... who knows.

15 min AMRAP
9 deadlifts @ 100#
12 hand release pushups
15 box jumps @ 20'

8 rounds and 6 deadlifts

my goal was 7... but I always wish I went more... was really hoping double digits but man the hand release push ups sucked... actually lost a few reps, thanks Brian.

well Bfast was my baby food
Sweet potato
apple sauce
AB
Protein powder

Snack
No nitrate deli turkey
pepper
mac nuts

Lunch
1 chicken patty
avocado
broccoli

Dinner
1 chicken patty
brussell sprouts
chocolate and AB :)

I was really proud of my self last night. I didn't over indulge in the chocolate and AB... I did get up about 12 and had a handful of mac nuts and a few sliced of deli chicken.

0 comments: