BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday.....

Well last night I ended up finishing up my scampi and spaghetti squash. Pretty good :) Then has a 3 blocks of 90% and AB.... and for a bed time snack, Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter.... crack in a jar.



Started off slow today, this time change sucks.  But at night its great! ugh  never happy! hehe

WOD this morning

15 AMRAP
300 m Row
15 KBS @ 24k
7 burpees
4 rds & 7 KBS

OMG my nose was such a POS! It was a running facet! I definitely need to keep a snot rag close to me... gross I know but damn I really think I could have done 5 rounds no problem if I wasn't sniffing so much... haha

Bfast
3-2-3
3 eggs
2c broc
1/2c mango salsa
1 spoonful of chocolate hazelnut butter


Snack
3-1-10
4.5 oz deli Turkey
1 whole pepper
1 avocado

Deadlifting tonight! Wish me luck!

Dinner
6-2-17
9oz Talipia (YES I AM HAVING IT)
4c raw spinach then cooked
1/2 c salsa
3 sq 90% and AB
spoonful of CHB :)

0 comments: