BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Birthday weekend...


And let the Open Sectionals begin


Alright! What a weekend... well food-wise.

Well first off my awesome co-worker bought me 2 cupcakes from Gracie's cupcakes. Chocolate coconut, and a double chocolate cupcake. Yum Yum Yum....

Friday night was Bonefish... wolf fish (taste a lot like sea bass) stuffed with crab, shrimp with some sauce... and veggies. Delish!
Dessert... Flour-less chocolate cake! OMG so good, but I did not finish it. Surprising I know, but just too rich for me. I had 1 drink, a martini, but mostly water. I thought I behaved myself in that department.

Saturday
Fran in the am with Barnyard :) 6:26.... my first true RX Fran. Coach and i came up with a great idea to help get closer to a better time for the next time i try it. Not to going to reveal my secret yet till I test it out.

Bfast
3-2-10
3 eggs
brusel sprouts
handful of mac

Lunch/Dinner about 4:30ish
Sonny's!
yes I had 2 pieces of garlic bread!
shredded pork
sweet potato


Sunday
Fasted till 1:30
3-1-10
3 eggs
Mango salsa
handful of macs

Dinner
3-1-10
Shrimp scampi with Spaghetti squash
EVOO and butter

I really want something sweet. Debating between baking an apple, or just chocolate and AB.... decisions decisions.

0 comments: