Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Its been awhile...
Well back to the grind stone. Oh boy what an awesome vacay. I really do feel like Hawai'i is my calling. People were nice, beautiful landscape, awesome crossfit box, and just such a relax state. I loved every damn minute of it.
I decided to workout at Ewa Beach Crossfit, bc my aunt lives less that 10 mins from there. Se Cho is the owner and freakin' awesome. She and the other crossfitters made me feel sooooooo welcome. They suggested all kind of things to do, and just were like CFFM family through the whole WODs. Its crazy how different boxes run though, This one does a warmup, WOD, and a cash out.... and I have to say that double unders were the skill for the week. UGH I never thought I would hate them so bad. Worked on HSPU and Pistols like crazy as well. I decided to do their WODs to be respectful of their box and I gotta say I did not leave the box dry once. I was DRENCHED in sweat.... aw the best feeling in the world.
Monday
800 m run
100 pull up
100 double unders
24:27
Tuesday
21-18-15-12-9-6-3 pull ups
3-6-9-12-15-18-21 SQUAT box jumps
18:56
Wednesday
3 rounds
30 Kettlebell swings 1.5 pood
30 Wall ball Sit Ups 14
30 Push Ups
22:05
Thursday
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
Handstand Push Ups
Pistols (each leg)
20:20
Friday
6 Rounds
15 Pullups
200m Sprint
15 Jump Squats
Today
10 min on the minute Dead 85% of 1 Rm = 220
9/10
CFFM WOD
AMRAP 15 mins
70 WBS buy in
1 rope climb
5 burpees
10 KBS 16k
5 Rds
Posted by A-bomb at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment