BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Zercher...

What a mofo.... but a lot of fun.

5x5 or 5-4-3-2-1... I didn't do either one. haha... I just kept trying to find my 5rm...

I didn't really know how to take this on, so I decided to start with 95 and add 10 at a time... got to 175, only got 4 only because my elbows were a mess... & they till are. I swear.  I only I could definetly have squated 200 once if my elbows were so shot. I liked it. I actually like this squat, really curious on the deadlift...

No cfe except to stretch or a mobility wod. I did some trigger point stuff, but I had to get going so I only did my lower back, thoracic-lumbar, and piriformis (my bootay) It hurt, but felt good, I think I got my butt to release a little bit.

The end

0 comments: