Well the last time I posted was the Zercher Squat, my elbows are still crying...
Friday:
Muscle Up practice... lots of work to do, but I did notice that I can lift myself on the high rings to the point that I need to get to a muscle up, so I am realizing I do have the strength I just really need to understand the technique.
AMRAP 20 mins
3 HSPU
6 Pull Ups
9 Push Ups
12 GHD sit ups
80-90% bc of the 10k Saturday.
6 round and 9 push ups....
Sunday:
Only did 2.15 miles...
I have been really scared to run because of my infamous shin splints in my right calf. So I decided that going all out for the 10 k that I would try to run a normal path I ususally do and just see how my pace is, plus see how my calf feels overall. Got to say that it felt pretty darn good. I really need to remember to stretch my feet, my calves, and upper legs before and after every run...
Monday:
7x2 Power Clean and Push Jerk (1 PC and 2 PJ)
We were really do this partically for techinque. I went up to 95 lbs. It felt really good under the bar... I finally felt like I was able to get under the bar quickly and actually STICK it for a few good seconds. I just still need to work on full extension of the PC.
DWOD:
Max Back squat (body weight)
7 burpee box jumps
For time and Reps
145 lbs (thank baby jesus I lost 5 lbs before this ;) )
11:56
35 reps...this one sucked
Tuesday:
5x3 power snatches 90% of 3 rm
65 lbs... once again full extension.... Thinking about going in Saturday to video tape myself... bc when coach said it looked good it still felt crappy, I wanna connect the good pull with a feeling.. I am hoping this may help, oh yah and all the cues that I have to think of while doing this....
DWOD:
CFE: 8x100m runs... sucked bc this is my first FULL OUT run... short and sweet... and killer. all around :20
100 curb push ups @ 8:45 once again my chest and shoulders are mad at me.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Playing catch up...
Posted by A-bomb at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment