Postive note my best friend is town...awesome to see him.
On a negative note I'm single again.... oh well...
On another POSITIVE NOTE I will be in HAWAII in 10 days.... :)
2/3 positives is awesome!
SUNDAY 11/21
3 mile run
Pace is still in 9's but oh well. My shin is feeling better with running. So I am just happy about that! :)
MONDAY 11/22
5x5 90% back squat @ 165
felt good, belt really helped. Really need to work on keeping my knees OUT, so thinking about ordering t-band for my thighs and seeing if that will help strengthen my add and abductors...
20 AMRAP
1 PC & 1 PUSH P (95 is RX but i just did 85)
5 Burpees
1 PC & 2 Push P
7 T2B
1 PC & 3 Push p
9 Box jumps at 20 in
6 rounds and 5 burpees.
Really paced myself. I wanted to make sure everything felt good. Burpees were actually pretty easy. I made sure went all the way to the floor. Toes to bar were a little difficult, I need to learn how to get those more consistant. But Overall happy with my rounds.
Monday, November 22, 2010
whata weekend
Posted by A-bomb at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment