Well we begin the second phase of our training... Met cons are back, quite excited actually I love them because they make me feel like a true crossfitter... I love the combos and they make work above and beyong my threshold.
SWOD: 5x5 reaching a new max.... 135,155,165,175,185
DWOD: Time: 15-12-9-6-3 @ 85lbs puh jerks and ring dips (i used #1 band)
I did this in 11:45... coach and I said under 12... :) i did it! hahaha
The push jerks were killing me! At 85# my arm wouldn't lock out! I was just amazed... My time would have been better if I just counted all the crappy reps, but that wouldn't be right. The ring dips I used a #1 band and that was freaking killer as well especially after all the push jerks...Over all I am happy...
Mental:
Pre-SWOD: Keep my mind on staying tight, deep breath, execute...
SWOD: Take it easy on jumping up on the weights, went by 10's, perfect!
Pre-DWOD: I am strong, I can do this.... it's short
DWOD: Keep a pace... unbroken! Then keep a pace of 3-5 at a time
Post DWOD: HOLY COW.... my shoulders were shot. but overall I felt good.
Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day. ~Author Unknown
0 comments:
Post a Comment