Well had a blast in O-town. Halloween horror nights was pretty good. We were able to get in all the haunted houses except for 1, but we just didn't feel like waiting. We had been there since 1 in the afternoon, so we were getting pretty tired. But overall great time :)
Saturday morning woke up with a horrible neck pain which made my head ache and me feeling nausea... Reason why i slept so unorthodox was bc of the drinking the night before. I am now declaring myself a "light-weight", 2 drinks from Margaritaville did it... That bartender was very generous in the liquor department. My headache & neck pain was so bad I couldn't get comfortable in any position. Sitting, laying, or standing. Sucked ass! But got some exidrine extra strength, LOTS of water, some food, and an hour later felt like a millions bucks. Amazing.
Then I decided to go for a run... Yah crazy but overall did really well! 2.15 miles in 18 minutes... Pace of 8:33. My calf felt WONDERFUL! but later in the day it didn't.... Oh well.
During the run I just told myself to slow down after 2-3 mins in. I could feel myself fatigue a little sooner than normal. I didn't check my pace bc I just wanted to get this run in... My mind was just focused on the music and my pace. I really just kept telling myself that it will eventually be over so just finish it :) & I did...
Now food? I was bad. Really bad. But that's ok. I NEVER go that way off my diet but Ben and Jerry's coffee coffee buzz buzz ice cream was calling me. I really think all I had (that was way off paleo) was pancakes. It's probably a close second to pizza. But starting Monday back to clean eating :)
Back to the grind stone tomorrow...
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Weekend...
Posted by A-bomb at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment