BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 2

Well debated to go in this morning or tonight, Morning won....

Deadlifts and a DWOD

Deadlifts were 5x5 with hand release, 1 sec pause! (Aghhhh)
only go to 235... some reason my brain is not liking DL's anymore. I have no reason why. I think I need to start my screaming in a towel regiment to get my aderneline back up. I just was scared to pick up the bar...odd...

the next WOD was
AMRAP 12 min
1 arm snatch 7 each arm with OHS
7 reps of box jumps @ 20"

Got 7 even rds with 2 rds with 15# then the rest with 10#. One arm OHS are freaking tough... totally shows you if you have no flexibility in the shoulders and back. Crazy

Fast majority of the day yesterday, ate a small meal around 7 pm. Shredded pork and eggs, and 2 sq of choco an AB.

This morning 1/2 sweet potato and 4 eggs
1/4 lb of low sodium ham, avocado, 1 apple, and a couple handfull of cinnamon almonds...

No clue for dinner yet...

0 comments: