BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 15, 2010

P2 WOD4

Well another good group this morning... Everyone did the CFG WOD. 

5x3 Strict deadhang pullups
4x1 minute holds on the SB

Then the DWOD
400m run once
10 burpees
100 m lunges
10 burpees
200 m spirit
4 rd and 6 lunges.

Burpees f'in SUCKED! Yesterday wasn't too bad bc there was only 3 at a time, I really tried to go for all or at least 5 at a time... Brian was FLYING through this. Crazy. Nacci and Suzi did awesome.... it pushes you when others are there with you. I was the slowest :(

Last night I decided to buy some shin compresion sleeves. The PROBLEM where I am hurting, there isn't much compression. SOO I think I am going to make something on my own... OR rest and actually allow my shin and calves rest.  I ran the 200,400, & 800 m x3 last night and I love how everyone says these things make them faster...um, no. It did feel good to have my calves nice and tight while running, but they really didn't make me FASTER. Oh well... i think my only friends right now i NSAIDs and ice.

Mentally today I was tired, I was actually the slowest in the group, no excuse, I just was. I am really trying to push my limits but man endurance is kicking my arse.  I remember first starting CFFM and I was so much faster, stronger, and all that....now I feel like I have done a flip flop. I really just kept telling myself to keep going and only rest 5-10 seconds max. Get as many in, rest, then continue. It really hard for me mentally. I just need to realize things and its just taking time to see it and actually BELIEVE it. CF is tough, really tough, and I should be happy that I can actually train at such a high level, but there is always a feeling to want to be better than what you are NOW, better than what you were, and be better like you know you should be. One day it will click.... crossing my fingers.


Anais Nin
It takes courage to push yourself to places that you have never been
before... to test your limits... to break through barriers.

0 comments: