BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

P2 WOD 5

Yesterday SWOD was power snatches, got to 73 lbs. Just really wanted to focus on technique, esp since this is NOT my favorite lift... So, I was really trying to get full extension as well as keep my feet of the floor to allow me to really push through the lift and get the best amount of momentium for the lift. It's honestly just practice.

12 min OTM 25 sledgehammer hit
1:1 ....
LOVED THIS

I had so much frustration and anger built up this was the best wod to come up when it did. I feel such a relief when I finished. I could have gone for 20 rounds... i actually did 4 rounds per arm than the 3 & went passed 25, bc I wanted to see how far I could go, I got to about 28-30. I really couldn't mind doing this again anytime soon ;)

Not much more... still having the inner debate....

0 comments: