Well its Saturday and I haven't written anything since Tuesday, so I guess I should put myself up too speed.
Thursday was back squat at 82.5% (yes odd number) at my last 5 rm. Don't shoot me but totally forgot the numbers, but it felt heavy, I think it was at 150.
then it was:
5 anyway over head at 95#
10 hand release push ups...
15 GHD hip extension
got 6 rounds and 3 OH
I actually enjoyed this WOD, i felt strong and energized when usually I'm still trying to wake up half the time. The over heads were tough, I really need to get under the bar a lot faster, I probably could have got one more round in if I did. I just remember that my arms would NOT lock out on the last rep for 2 rounds... sucked.
Friday.... On Eva.... whata b****
first it was 3 RM power cleans. got 118... once again the same problem... not fully extending. I am still over the bar on my second pull which there is no way to get the bar up. I failed on the 5 set, but i tried for a 6th, and got 2 and just didn't have quick enough elbows on the last rep... Grrrrr and that was at 123.darn....
then the slutty Eva...
5rd
800m run (i did a 1k row, bc I'm resting my calf and shin for 2 weeks.... please heal faster)
30 KBS 20K for me bc I really didn't want to rip up my hands too much for the next 2 weeks of training.
30 pull up.... I have to say I was REALLY REALLY proud of my pull ups. I felt really strong and I was really getting my chin over the bar and almost chest to the bar. It felt amazing.....
grand time of : 1:06.47 grrrrr but hey the best I could do, honestly I think this was my first time doing Eva... idk
anyways, food is going quite well actually, having a few grains here and there, but the sugar intake actually has gone down... haven't really craved too much sugary sweets, but I have definitely cut down from one thing a day...now its like every 3 days... progress....
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Back Tracking...
Posted by A-bomb at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment