BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Last week of Unilateral

So at the gym by 5 am, stretch and BS'd a little with Special J. Love that chick.

All unilateral movements today. Same as before just 1 more set and set reps... felt strong, felt good.

Maintained a positive attitude today. Focused on my strength, form, and momentum. I felt strong, increased a couple movements by 10, some just 5, but overall felt good. TGUPs, felt ok, my stabilitiing in my shoulder is weak, I am really going to need to focus on the rotator cuffs and getting them strong. Its funny the lateral raises I can totally feel my bicep tendon snapping... yucky feeling... Oh well

Run yesterday, only did 20 mins. My calf is killing me...BUT I did maintain a 9:15 pace, which is the best pace so far. I miss those paces. My mentality of the run was like get it over with, but my calf just got in the way. I think I may look into some sort of pressure sock for my calf. Crossing fingers that maybe that will help. I have been USing (ultra sounding) the crap outta of this, may start E-steming with ice... Voltaren gel... anything... and yes stretching! Its has to get better before the relay and the sectionals... it just has too...

Well tomorrow is another unilateral and then Jackie on thursday. I will defintely post my own mentality and see how positive thinking will help me... it will... I can feel it...


I was willing to take a great deal of the burden of getting along in life on my own shoulders, but I wasn't willing to give myself a pat on the back. I was always looking to somebody else to give me that...
... That was all wrong.
-- Raquel Welch --

1 comments:

timeforchange15 said...

Hey I love your new song! It's my blogs theme these days :) Keep up the positive thinking and good things will happen!