Last day of the unilateral... Got through it pretty quick. Increase most of the weights by 10, the worse movement was the supine reverse fly on the rings. Tough tough tough movement.
I keep telling myself just finish the total reps on each side before moving on, do not break them up. Go through most that way. Felt really good over all, but some reason I am a little tired, thank goodness for the rest day tomorrow.
Then decided since I can't really run right now I rowed a 3 round 5 mins each with a 3 min rest. Started with 1196 m, 1150 m, and then 1096 m.... yah I was exhausted. I also noticed that I was clinching my jaw really bad. I just don't understand why my body is so tired. I have been resting, maybe sleep? It sucks because there is never enough time. Just gotta make it happen.
My thoughts were totally just get it over with. Just keep a good pace and 1 second pull then a 2 second return. I really didn't rest btween the WOD and the CFE, maybe thats why it my body was pretty tired. But I kept going, just over all body exhausted...
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
The end to unilateral...
Posted by A-bomb at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment