own worst enemy. I am beginning to realize my weakness is not just my body, but my mind. I have always been hard on myself but now its time to push that aside and be more positive and supportive of myself. Ya the support of others is nice, but I am the only one that can truly push me through that last set or rep.... Right now I am relearning and learning new techniques on self spoken motivation.
I need to learn to push myself, no matter how tired, exhausted, and/or weak I am. I am strong, some days yah, better than others. BUT thats life. Thats learning "acceptance". My nxt couple blogs are not really going to be about the WODs but about my mentality at the time of the WOD. For example: what I was thinking, what i was saying to myself, what I was saying before and after the lift or the WOD. I do care about the numbers, don't get me wrong, but I need to start focusing on positive thinking.
My life the last couple of years have always had some sort of drama and negative energy from certain people but its time to kicks those people in the ass, realize they are just sad in their own skin, and have to bring misery onto others to make themselves feel better....as they say Misery Loves Company. As so I need to know i can only control what I do and what I think... nothing else...
Now it's about me, how I am dealing with my workouts, my lifts, my endurance, my food, MY LIFE! i was beginning to burn out on the crossfit game training, but I keep hearing don't give up, as well as telling myself the same thing. I am not going to give up, but I need to change my way of thinking and get back on the positive side of it.
Yah I might have gain a couple pounds, but thats because its muscle, yah I might have not max out on lifts I wanted... the barbell and weight gods were just not on my side. Thats ok. Thats what it is all about. Thats what kept me in golf for such a long period of time. Yah every shot counted, and every shot was different, but it was the good shots that kept me coming back for every round. Yah the bad shots were REALLY bad but you learn from that, and POSITIVELY analyze what happen and fix it... No dwelling... just fucking fix it. Thats where practice comes in. Yah I don't have all the time in the world, but the time I do have try to make the best of it to make a better "athlete" of myself.
Mental growth is beginning... and its going to be an awesome change.... I can just feel it....
“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.”
☆ Willie Nelson ☆
Saturday, October 2, 2010
I am my
Posted by A-bomb at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment