Oh jackie, how you be? Pretty damn good. Kicked my butt. Felt good though. The row machine was actually the easiest out of the 3 parts of the WOD. Some reason thrusters were not my friend, but I kept the thoughts of 10 at a time, I really tried for 12 or 15, but my shoulders were not letting me. That full body force up really gets me exhausted. Pulls up were 2-3 at a time, my grip needs to get a little stronger but over all happy that I only rested 1-2 ok maybe 3 seconds between each set... I was done in 11:20. I think we have done this one before but don't really remember what my #'s were. Oh well....
My thoughts:
Pre WOD: its just a work out
rower.... LONG strokes... once again 1 pull 2 return. kept a 1:56-2:00 pace. Felt really good.
Thrusters: don't stop... and pace... 10 at a time, only 2-5 second rest...
Pull up- 2-3 at a time with only seconds rest...
Post: AMEN! i'm finished
Tomorrow is going to be alittle different... Chelsea....5,10,15 (CINDY) on the minute for 30. Probably going to scale 3,6,9 first then add one every couple minutes... Hopefully the last couple minutes have all reps in... We'll see
i have to remember that a WOD is just a WOD. Thats it. Nothing more, it doesn't define me, my athletism, and my determination. remember there are going to be off days, just accpet that and move on. After airforce 1 I totally need to accept that.
Overall feel good with my performance today. Just need to get this calf/shin better, I need to start running again.... (no not bc I miss it)
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Jackie...
Posted by A-bomb at 6:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment