BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Unilateral..

Lots and lots of unilateral movement this week. Then its time to meet Miss Fran again... (a little worried about the hands) The unilateral stuff is pretty hard, especially if you are stronger (or weaker) on one side than the other. I noticed how my left side is stronger then other exercises visa versa...

Food this week...

Tuesday
Shake
OJ
Strawberries
protien powder
egg whites

4oz deli turkey
1 apple
avaocado
5 mac nuts

Whitening and shrimp
spinach
pepper
EVOO
lemon juice

Chocolate squares and AB


Wednesday

3 eggs
4 bacon
Spinach
mushrooms
peppers
onions

Grilled Chicken Salad from some resturant

GF patty
spinach
cucumber
EVOO
pepper

5k run tomorrow morning , or a 3x1000m run in the evening (still debating) :)
I really am enjoying the CFE's. I did the row machine at LA fitness (felt a little out of place) but managed to stay close to 2:00. my times were 1:52, 1:51 (almost puked), 2:01, 1:59.

So I have something I my mind... I really wish that Crossfit was more regulated on how and who can open a box... just to maintain just a calaber of our fitness I really think its quite embarassing (and scary) that anyone can really open up a box as long as they have money, a level 1 cert, and a place to hold this box. No previous education on fitness, the human body, physiology, kinesology of the body... ANYTHING. sad... very sad.

anyways...gnight.

8 comments:

Josh said...

A lot of people make the same statement about affiliate qualifications that you do Adrian. CrossFit's take on the issue has always been that the free market will sort out who should fail and who should succeed. It takes time, but it works. Clients do figure it out and take their business elsewhere. Ask me how I know ;)

The ad hominem attack by "Anonymous" strikes me as something I might have heard 20+ years ago, in middle school. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Knowledge and education can be gained. Being a great coach cannot. Hmmmmmmm.

I myself am one of “their” crossfitters. Never in my life have I seen two people more passionate and good at something. I am truly blessed to have them as coaches. It sounds like miss Adrian has her own issues.

A-bomb said...

Love how you stay anonymous... anyways I'm allowed to my opinion as well as yours...

Anonymous said...

Your correct you are, but I doubt you want my opinion of you....

Anonymous said...

I also am one of “their” clients, I find it very sad that this is how up and coming box owners get treated by fellow crossfitters. What happened to the “community”??? What happened to everyone has to start somewhere? They may not be the most experienced coaches, but they bust their ass for their people, and that’s what will matter in the long run. So as for your comment “Josh”, you are absolutely right. From my knowledge several people have left Crossfit Fort Myers due to poor coaching, and the fact that your main coach is an egotistical, impersonal ass hole. So time will tell, but as for me and my friends, we couldn’t be happier with where we crossfit.

The anonymous is only because there is no other option for those of us that don’t have blogger accounts. If you want names and numbers I’m sure we could work something out ;)

Josh said...

I didnt realize that the initial commenter was an up and coming afiliate owner when they stated something to the effect that Adrian was crying and needed a tissue. You're right, it is very sad that an up and coming afiliate owner would make a personal attack like that against a fellow CrossFitter. I will defend my friends if they're attacked, simple as that.

CrossFit Ft Myers is full of people who previously trained elswhere (myself included, which is what I was referring to in my previous comment) if that is some indication of the quality of an affiliate...

I find it ironic that you speak about the "community" and then go on in the same paragraph to refer to another member of this "community" as an egotistical, impersonal ass hole, which is apparently something you've only heard rather than actually experienced.

I don't have a blog account, I simply click the "Name/URL" option and put my name in there.

diana said...

dumbass, im not an up and coming affiliate owner, just a crossfitter...understand now?

diana said...

all i was doing was defending MY FRIEND. got it???