BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Catching Up... Again...

Well since I don't have internet at the house anymore, I really cant update as much. I tried on the phone but it a pain. So when I have a free minute at work I'll start trying to up date...

Yesterday and Today...
Yesterday....
3x5
Back Squat at 85% which was 165
Bench Press @ 85% which was 85
Felt good, but weak since we haven't really been focusing on heavy weights...

Then the complex (barf)
DWOD - Barbell Complex #1. Start with an empty bar for the first round. Try to increase the weight on each round until you reach your max. Six rounds total. Try to perform all reps unbroken (like the Bear complex) use straps if necessary.

6rds
Upright Row, 6 reps
Clean-Grip Snatch, 6 reps
Back Squat, 6 reps
Behind the neck push press, 6 reps
Good Mornings, 6 reps
Clean-Grip Bent Over Row, 6 reps
 
I did empty bar for the first 2 rounds, then added 10 for the next 2, and then the last 2 total of 20 lbs Sucked balls... (esp the Clean grip snatch)
 
Did the 8x200 m run on a treadmill (crappy I know but thats all I had) I actually did 10 just to make sure I got it all
 
Food has been good, havent really had anything not paleo, but to tell you the truth I haven't really been stressing about it.... Just making sure that its all clean and only eating when I am hungry. Its working.
 
 
Today
Deadlift @ 85% which is 215
HEAVY, but I did it.
 
DWOD - Barbell Complex #2. Start with an empty bar for the first round. Try to increase the weight on each round until you reach your max. Six rounds total. Try to peform all reps unbroken (like the Bear complex) use straps if necessary.

6 rds:
Overhead Squat, 6 reps
Back Squat, 6 reps
Heaving Snatch Balance, 6 reps
Front Squat, 6 reps
Snatch-Grip High Pulls, 6 reps
Snatch-Grip Deadlift, 6 reps

First 4 rounds were empty bar, because of the OHS and the Snatch balance...my shoulders for some reason are just not working with me :( silly things, then the last two I added 20 lbs but really took my time and really focused on being tight through the core and shoulders...

Food 3 baked eggs 2 slices of jack cheese with  mushrooms, spinach, salsa, & 1/2 banana
FREAKING GOOD!

Lunch Salad whitening fish, spinach, peppers, salsa, avocado

Dinner IDK yet...

0 comments: