Did a 5k run yesterday, my calf is killing me. Something is up and I should probably get it checked out.
Fran today, last time I did this was MONTHS AND MONTHS ago. I can't even remember if I did this scaled or not... (bad bad girl on keeping track.) oh well. stayed way under 10, but by my number that I do have i was exactly a minute over. Pull ups kill me everytime. (and having this really sore finger, no idea how it happened) I really need to get this body to lean out... because I was 15 lbs lighter. Thank jesus its muscle gain... all in my a** bc of squats and deads and hypers. Gotta love it.
Food is staying fairly well. Spinach is my new best friend. Goes with every protien. Steak, shrimp, chicken, fish, or any meat spinach salad. The only problem I am having is the chocolate craving, but I am keeping it in check with the 90%-99% and AB. But I bought a SMALLLLLLL amt of dark chocolate almonds from fresh market. OMG that store is dangerous and expensive. I did notice the avocados there were HUGE and the same freaking price at publix. I think a change is going to be made for certain items.
Yesterday food
protien shake
OJ, strawberries, powder, ice egg whites
4oz deli turkey, avocado
apple, AB
shrimp, fish, spinach, pepper, EVOO, balasmic ving.
couple dark chocolate almonds
Today will be
baked 3eggs, 4 strips, mushrooms, spinach, onions (gotta try this)
apple with AB
GF patty, broc, avocado
Dinner with some peeps (possibly a salad...who knows ;) )
Oh yah I also just wanted to give a shout out to all my anonymous readers out there!
Peace and chicken grease!
Friday, September 10, 2010
TGIFran
Posted by A-bomb at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awesome job to you also! I know what you mean about weight gain- I wish mine was all muscle (but it's not). A few more weeks of CFE's and hopefully it will all be good!
Sweetheart you look as if you need to put down the oreo cookies. All in the butt?! riiight. Do you have any mirrors in your house? YOUR FAT! Not just kind of fat, like HUGE.
I feel really bad for Anonymous. Stick and stones. It's too bad there are so many haters in this world. I weigh probably 20lbs more then I did back in 2009 and I just PR'd today by over a min on Fran. WEIGHT is just a number...There is a bigger goal. Keep sticking to the program. You will be just where you need to be come the sectional. Keep true to yourself and everything will fall into place. Love you A
Adrian you look awesome and are an incredible athlete!!! Congrats on your Fran pr!
It's ok.... They can say anything when they are anonymous....As they have no accountability and can hide behind a computer screen
Post a Comment