BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

No Murph Today....

Well couldn't make it to Murph today (everyone that did make it AWESOME JOB!), but I did do a mini version of it with my client... Doc did awesome, kept right up with me... we did a mile on the bike at 100% (my calf and his hip...damn getting old sucks haha) then 50 pull ups, 100 push ups, and 150 squats then another 1 mile bike ride. We didn't time it unfortunetly but I kept the pace that I wanted him to keep and he did an awesome job. I'm really proud of my 62 yr old. When he left I did a 3 mile bike ride for time, 11 mins. It felt awesome... its amazing how drenching in sweat makes you feel.

Had 2 meatballs in the kitchen last night with 2 wonderful friends Kary and Melissa. It was great to laugh about life and us... Can't live in happiness without laughing at life or yourself.

Had Gina's chicken, I have to say it was delish, and then we all shared a cannoli cake...

This morning just 3 eggs and 1/2 apple with ab. Wasn't really hungry this morning, but my multi-V gives me horrible nausea, so I just  ate to get my tummy in order.

Possibly a salad for lunch and then a birthday dinner for a friend of a friend...

Not much more to say... have an awesome Saturday peeps!

0 comments: