Let me begin with a quote that I feel fits PERFECTLY for today ;)
“The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one”*Wilhelm Stekel*
Wow! ALL I have to say is thanks for the laugh...but after today I'm not responding to anymore comments from idiotic, childish people... for one: this is my own blog which translates: I can write and say anything I would like... and two, if you don't like what I say then stop reading it, pretty simple....
Seriously...
We are NOT in middle school, or high chool for that matter. (but it seems like many of us will always stay at that mentality & let me be the first to express my sympathy.... sorry).
The last couple comment post have be pretty comedic, but seriously it's old. Its REALLY funny bc this all stems from (over 2 years ago, keep in mind) on going crap between somoene else and I; yah I do believe just needs to quit. I tried mending things but of course that was pointless. But then who am I kidding, that will never happen
* this is the last I'm going to talk about this.... Good Day :) *
anyways... on to a POSITIVE note...
Hawaii is in the works. Sending all my information to the HI board this week. Test is set and studying has offically began. So, I'm excitied and nervous but thats the greatest thing about not having any attachements or "baggage" as they call it. No kids, I'm young, my job is easily transportable (esp in HI), life is too freaking short, & there are plenty of crossfit boxed in HI :) PLUS ft myers is a town that is connect by the 2nd degree, not the 7th which means there is ridculous drama about NOTHING. Crazy....
Rested Sunday (which is a rarity!) & ate pretty reasonable. Made a BAD ASS dinner.....
steak with goat parmeasan cheese topping
shrimp
roasted yellow squash and zuchinni
dessert was chocolate chip pumpkin cupcakes (paleo of course)
Today was back to the triplets...
1) power snatch 53 (still working on form)
front squat 53 (didnt wanna extra bar)
burpee with hand release
2) power clean 83
back sq 135
ring dips
3) Push jerk 85
box jumps
pseudo push up elevated
Felt good took a little over an hour... and with coach's cheering thats as fast as I could go. Weight varied, just wanna work on the form... I hear that good form is the base on how you are going to lift that max weights, so practicing that. Tonight is the 9 rd 1min on 1min off... probably running if my calf can take it.
Breakfast was quick... fasting till tomorrow
2 eggs
2 oz turkey
1/2 avocado
handfull of mac nuts
1 c brocoli
now on a tall iced coffee... no sugar just organic half n half ( all fats ;) )
Have an awesome day peeps....
0 comments:
Post a Comment