BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My rest days...

Gotta say that I am throughly enjoying my rest days ❤.  I recieved an excellent massage yesterday, not too deep just enough to relax, that I feel almost 100%. I haven't ran or lifted anything, but I have been sleeping. My body is really deprived of sleep and it seems CRAZY because I feel like I am sleeping all the time but I must not be. So, I am debating about when and how long I can sleep on certain days. I know that we can't "catch up" on sleep but I am going to really try on the weekends and tuesday/thursdays to really get my maximal amount of sleep. I am also going to try the 24/24 fasting... it seem to really help from Friday-Saturday. I know the last blog i stated that I was going to go to Sunday but decided that it was ok to eat Saturday mid-morning. It felt great, a couple eggs, avocado, and asparagus. But overall I think I am going to do 1 week out of the month of 24/24. I may start tomorrow or the first week of october, who knows.  But it's time to start a new Adrian


I don't know if this particular training is my thing. I'm not saying that Crossfit isn't (Not ONE BIT) but I'm talking about the training that we are doing for the sectionals. BUT I have told myself to give it till Oct 8th, like coach has asked, to really see if this helping or not. I am not bashing it at all... I have reached many milestones, but overall, and 100% honest, I am unhappy & bored. I talked to a great friend of mine this weekend about it, and she said just give it a few more weeks, and finish out the cycle like coach said. She said that everyone is feeling the way I am, which confuses me, because I don't hear it from anyone bc I don't see anyone anymore. She also said that I am really hard on myself, she said that I am the only person she has ever met that is the hardest on themselves. She understands, but at the same time she stated that I need to back off myself and allow myself to understand that things are going to be hard and I may not succeed at everything. She understands that there are factors such as food, other people, weight, mentally, and other things that are making me be so hard on myself, but remember the only person that matters is me and what I can do. I want to thank her for being there for me and listening.

What I have come up with just trying to let myself do the best I can... REST when it says to rest. Eat clean and eat often. Let my body tell me when enough is enough. and hopefully I will become something better.... (& cant forget with the grace of god...)


✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿ ✿✿✿

I have a lot more on my mind, but I debated with myself if i would type it on here (bc it really isn't CROSSFIT TRAINING RELATED, but its my blog)... today i said no. Not just because i think some  people will be offended, hurt, or take me COMPLETELY out of context (which happens more than I can remember) but bc i don't feel like it's worth it. I may change my mind, but as for now i am not. BUT I am going to say is I want to thank the people that support me and have my back. I believe in loyalty and I practice it, & which others may not. Which is fine... that's them. But I want everyone to know (at least the people that say they are my friends) I love you dearly. You are blessings in my life. God has placed you there for some reason and trust me I TRULLY TRY to understand it everyday I come in contact with you. I want you to know that I am there for you no matter what the problem is, how big or small, I consider you family. I will do what I can & to the best of MY ability to make sure that you KNOW that I am a loyal friend. But remember you are only hurting yourself by judging me on others opinions and venom words, treating me a certain way because of situations that may have happen, and may not want to remain friends with me bc of the "hear say" of others, which is your own free will. I do not judge, I use to but it only back fired on me. I have learned that the only person that can judge is God, and he knows who is genuine and who isn't. And which I deeply believe he will place those genuine people in my life, and I HOPE keep out those that are not. I wish the best for anyone... its just the ones that give loyalty and respect will received mine in return.


✞John 15:13 ✞
"Greater love has no one than this, 
that he lay down his life for his friends."

Sorry about going Godly... but at the same time deal with it

3 comments:

Kate Charles said...

It is nice when you can count on someone to "have your back"... I totally agree with you on that one, Adrian... it really sucks when they pretend to be your friend but are actually the "scum of the earth"...

A-bomb said...

I agree with u Kate that does stink... I have been through that too many times to keep a record... But I try to keep the ones that don't hurt or back stab me close. But it's ultimately their decision... Can't force people to do anything...

Kate Charles said...

You have to have good morals and a conscience to be a good person and you can't be a good friend if you are not a good person... I fortunately have so many genuine friends and my family... I could never say enough about my family... God do they "have my back" :) I hope you are as fortunate as me Adrian!