Well starting this morning I had my last meal (7:00 am) of a protien bar with AB, and egg whites and asparagus. I just wanted to male sure that I had the macro nutrients in my body to at least allow repair of my tired and exhausted muscles. But now till Sunday morning (mommy and me breakfast) no soild foods or high cal drinks (iced coffees ;) ). Also no working out, thats including no CFEs. :( I really do NOT like not doing something. I feel unproductive and a slob. But I need it. I'm actually going to schedule a massage for tonight or tomorrow and try to just relax as much as I can.
This weekend maybe I'll wash the truck, the dog, clean the house, orgainze my spare room and got a couple massages to do... but definitely Sunday is a day to chill and just either watch movies, preparing food for the week, and just not worry about anything. Lets hope.
Today was once again barbell complexes. I hate them. I hate them ALOT. but I did them. I just wanted to throw that out there.
I am really missing regular CF WODs. I really feel that this programming is just not for me. I am trying to see what happens and see how everthing will pan out but its really hard right now. I feel weaker, more tired, and honestly bored. I was so excited when we were able to do Fran, and when I can do a CFE. i dont know whats the matter... but I'm bored ;(
Friday, September 17, 2010
And it begins...
Posted by A-bomb at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment