BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Unilateral continues..

Not a lot to talk about except that we are continuing the unilateral training.

Unilateral" AQAP, NFT, AHAP:
One arm kb/db renegade row 4x12ea #25
One arm supinated ring fly w/feet up on box 3x12ea
Single-leg one arm db overhead triceps extension 3x6ea leg + 12ea arm #10
Single-leg one arm db bent over reverse fly 3x6ea leg + 12ea arm #10
One arm and one leg kb/db RDL (Opp. arm/Opp. leg) 3x12ea #35
Single Leg Stability Ball Curl 4x12ea
SuperMan Opp. Arm/Opp. Leg 4x12ea

These wkouts are tough, really tough. The supine ring flies seem completely impossible.... LOTS of shoulder stabilitzation and upper back strength. I used the band last time I tried these that seem to help get the correct motion, but I decided to try without it... oh man....
I did my CFE yesterday night...thinking we HAD to but I was wrong, oh well. Done and out of the way, 3 min on/ 3 min off. Sucked...

Rest day tomorrow, going to eat a little less but going to not do a darn thing. Such a hard thing for me to do....

Food is going well, fast majority of the day till I got home last night. A spoon full of chocolate hazelnut butter, & small amt of shredded pork.

Today:
2 eggs & 3oz shredded meat
2c spinach
1 pepper
1/2 of lg avocado

lunch
1 protien bar
1 egg
2 spoonfulls of AB
2c brocoli

Dinner
Stuff pork with goat cheese and roasted tomato
Roasted zuchini
1/2 lg avocado

2 sq of 90% and AB


"Wisdom is worth more than silver; it makes you much richer than gold." Proverbs 3:14

0 comments: