BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Holy Soreness.

I am so freaking sore! My shoulders, my legs, my butt! Oh mercy. The triplet yesterday kicked my a** literally. I did my own CFE yesterday on the row machine at a globo gym. I did :45 on :45 off, 1:30 on 1:30 off, 3 on 3 off, 1:30 on 1:30 off, and then :45 on. Wasn't too bad but I defintely was feeling it.

Did an easy 2 mile run with the puppy this morning. He was exhausted when we were done, but I think he enjoys the unfamiliar smells... This are his new AWESOME halloween PJs. Yes he loves them despite the "angry eyes" that he seems to be giving... such a jokester ;)

Breaskfast
4-3-5
4 eggs
1c broccoli
Pumkpin shake with pumpkin puree, unsweeten applesauce, organic cream, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, a tsp of honey.

Lunch
4-1-10
Salmon
1 1/2 c broc
1 avocado

Snack
a few slices of apple and AB

Dinner
4-1-10
Protein shake
Whey, and egg whites
1/3 banana
1 tbsp chocolate
2 tbsp organic cream
1 tbsp AB

0 comments: