Well, I am beginning to believe that I really need to cut back on training a little bit, like LITERALLY taking DAYS off. No endurance, no weights, Nothing. I just cringe every time I say or even think that. I just can't fathom the thought that I wouldn't be doing ANYTHING physically exhausting for the day.
Yah I understand (always have) that rest is really really important, and well needed. But I really feel like I am DEGRESSING and that is not a good thing. Mentally and physically I feel like I am not getting any stronger or actually (to be honest) I feel like I am getting weaker. Yah I understand that we haven't been doing our heavy weights like starating strength but I shouldn't feel like 50%-75% should feel like my 100%??
My reason for this is because of the fact yesterday how freaking sore I was, and well as this morning I couldn't wake up for the life of me, but yet still made it to the gym. When I looked at the weights I just sighed hoping I was going to able to lift the weights required today. I had to use the belt today to make sure I had as much internal pressure to get the weight up. Bench press was totally my fault and not readin my book right on the correct weights...oops. But it was only off by 10# but OBVIOUSLY that was 10# too heavy. But with coach's help I got them...
The complexes like I have said before are the Devil.... or at least the children of satan.
6x6
BW Rows
Power Clean
Front Squats
Push Press (Killed me)
Back Squat
Good Mornings
53,63,73,73,73,73 (My shoulders were dieing....)
I think I might finish out the week and take the whole weekend off...nothing at all except relaxation! I think a massage is in my future.... But, I do hope that my strength comes back cause it sucks feeling this way....
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Beginning to believe......
Posted by A-bomb at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment