First off... gymnastic cert was f***ing awesome! Loved every minute of it. Tucker is amazing at what he does and is great as trully explaining on what should expected of us when we are training and our clients. I do have to say that it open my eyes on how freaking weak I really really am. I can't even do a strict pull up, not even close, but I can do a chin up. Which makes me feel a LITTLE better... But I have made it a point to myself that I WILL scale back on things that I am really weak on and progress as I get stronger. Kipping was wrong..well not WRONG per say but definitely insuffiecent. I wanna be like Jeanna, that girl is a freaking machine....post pics when I can...
Next is Level 1 cert. then Kids cert. Before all that probably the modality cert...cause we ALL need that! :)
Food over the weekend was pretty behaved, salad, steaks, veggies, nuts. No sugar expect for the dark chocolate M&Ms in my homemade trail mix.... did i forget to mention that ? :) but not bad
Skipped out on Monday's workout, got some sickness Sunday and traveled through monday, so just took the day off and began my first day of work at the new jod. So far so good, nothing stressful except the chick I work with... chatter box and confusing as HELL! :) but nice
Yesterday WOD was the triples I'm not really going to post but got done in 1 1/2 hours.
Today I did Monday's wod.... took only an hour and 10 mins, but I trying tried to keep each triplet under 10 mins... the 2nd triplet, will that lasted 25 mins, back squats were f***ing HEAVY!
Mondays food
Eggs bacon mushrooms and gorgonzola cheese
6 oz burger patty
1 pepper
Trail mix
apple
chunky peanut butter
Tuesday
Eggs and bacon
Nuts, apple, peanut butter
Sushi :)
Today
Eggs, GF patty
1/2 apple peanut butter
Trail mix
2 egg
4 egg whites
1 avocado
1/2c salsa
Turkey Twist salad jason's deli
Tomorrow is fun complex move and strength, see how that goes...
Need to do a CFE tomorrow since I missed out on Monday's
8x200m run
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Catching up..
Posted by A-bomb at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment