BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Scaled the first time in a while...

WoW, defintely had to scale mr. tyler today. My hands are pretty much thanking me right now. Because to tell you the truth I don't think i would be able to finish if I did... I used the band for both the pull up and the ring dips, but I made sure that i tried to get in as many reps as possible instead of pacing myself.... I figured that I should have intensified something...

Muscle ups are my next goal...I was playing with the kipping part yesterday and I think if i get enough swing... (my hands arent killing me) I can get it up there...

Protien shake after WOD
23g protein
4oz almond milk
4 oz water
1/2 tbsp AB
instant coffee
1 banana


A few hours later a handful of tuscan nuts
Heading to Jason's Deli for lunch with a friend
Tonight i dont quite know yet


I'm making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies (peacan flour I made)...they smell good :)

Well I'm in a better mood today, hope it stays that way...

“Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it... that is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear.” Dale Carnegie ♫

0 comments: