BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Blah blah blah

Early morning workout today... Gotta train the doc tonight so don't have time to go after work. 

Long work out... And coach placed a cap on the WODs. 2 hours. Boy... Was only able to get the 21 and 9 in. I was outta there at 6:45 which I noticed that's way to late to get ready for work. 

I felt like see saw performance wise.. 65 OHS felt extremely heavy. I have no control over those the way I would like... I just lose it sometimes.

 Ring dips with the skinny band felt awesome, even after Tyler. Plank2push with pushup on 1 leg. Those felt great! Pushups felt perfect :)

Food is going back on track... I am going back to when I first started CFFM. but the crappy part is I don't remember how many blocks of carbs I was consuming. Some reason I remember doing the full 12, bc I didn't know about the whole subtract and x3 fats. Sooooooo.... Depending on how I feel this  week I might actually go back to that. Crazy I know... It worked before so it's gotta work again.

Breakfast
3-3-0
23g protein
1/2 banana
1c strawberries
4oz almond milk

S1
2-1-10
2oz turkey deli
1c strawberries
10 Mac nuts

S2
2-1-10
2oz turkey deli
1 pepper
10 Mac nuts

Dinner
5-1-10
7.5 oz snapper
12 spears
1 avocado

Treat
Jello snack fat free whipped cream

0 comments: