What a day...
Woke up to a broken into jeep... At first I was like whatever but then coach convinced me to go back home and call the police. Nothing much can happen bc no prints but they are going to search pawn shops for my stolen stuff... But for my windows I don't have that covered under my auto insurance. Ugh. Life lessons
Didn't get to work out this morning so I have to go back tonight and try to get it in all tonight. So we'll see.
Drank a protein shake this morning
1 scoop chocolate protein 23g
1 c almond milk
1 tbsp AB
1/2 banana
Ice
Lunch
.25 lb turkey deli
1 avocado
1 plum
1 handful of Tuscan nut mix (cashews, pecans, almonds)
Dinner is probably another protein shake. I'm really only eating bc I have too after the workout... Not really feeling all that great....
Friday, August 13, 2010
Always happens to me...
Posted by A-bomb at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment