Ok, I have no idea why and what I want a change, but I do. I feel so stale, so ordinary. I am ready to be happy. I feel that counting and watching everything that I am eat is getting to me... like OCD (love ya girl) style, I feel so guilty eating "bad food" and its making me depressed. I know that its for the best, but at the same time I feel that I am missing out just being Adrian... and enjoying the little things that really make me happy (Food). I know that watching the blocks and not eating processed crap helps me overall in health, performance, and appearance, but I am bingeing when I get the opportunity to eat the things i really love... Yah definition of addiction....
Monday ate in a 7 hour window... first meal at 7:30am
7:30
4-3-0
3 eggs
4 bacon
3 cups mushrooms
12 spears
2/3 c onion
10:30
4-1-15
2 eggs
4 egg whites
1 pepper
15 mac nuts
2:30
4-2-15
4 oz deli
1 triple shot grande ice coffee from Starbucks (I was lagging hardcore!)
15 mac nuts
(right before bed 2 squares of 90% and 1tbs ab)
Ifing till 2 on today
Scheduled food...
2:00
4-2-15
6 oz shrimp
12 spears
1 pepper
15 mac nuts
4:00
4-1-15
6oz gf patty
1 plum
1 avocado
1slice of jack cheese
Post WOD
7:00
4-3-0
4oz steak
24 spears
1 pepper
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Ready for a change...
Posted by A-bomb at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Adrian- again, my unasked for thoughts: you are putting a LOT of time and energy into your eating, hands down. Not many folks can or care to do that, and I think there's reason why- it is demanding of our time, super emcompassing of our lifestyle, and we just plain get tired of it! (hence, maybe what you're going thru right now?) There has got to be a balance in there somewhere! (at least, for me!!) I have let go of so much of my crap~ not all of it, mind you- but quite a bit. I grew so flipping weary of weighing, measuring, counting, worrying, punishing...you get the idea. Ask MK, Kate or J~ they've all been witness to it ;) Maybe it's time to just catch your breath, eat as clean as you can, WHEN YOU WANT, and focus on your internal peace and sleep~ even if you can only stand to call it a 'break'. You can always go back to fasting, WAM, etc again. When this shit starts taking an effect on us as happy individuals, then it's too much. It's OK to take a break, if that's what you need. You GET to be good to your body. Sometimes being good to the bod means 'chilling out' for the bod. Off the soapbox now. :)
Don't let perfect be the enemy of good.
Thanks guys!
Sarah- u are someone I truly look up too. Your words are gold for me :) remember that!
Anonymous- sooo true
very kind words- thank you very much :)
Post a Comment