Been depressed... work is just getting to me, but nothing I can really do. I can't make people like me... especially people that can't decide how they want to treat me. Ugh oh well... either like me or hate me... i really don't have the time to care.
Yesterday was rest day as well as a small window for eating (6 am to 1 pm...)
B
4-2-10
3 eggs
3 oz salmons
1/2c salsa
1 1/2c muchrooms
2 c spinach
L
4-2-10
6 oz GF patty
2c spinach
2/3 onion
1 1/2 c green peppers
2 TBSP Flax oil (28 g fat)
5 mac nuts
D
4-10
6 oz deli turkey
10 mac nuts
1 tall light stabucks coffee frap (getting exhausted from my long day)
6:30 pm
24 hour fast
1 meal today post wod (yah I needed it)
6 oz gf patty
1/2 apple
12 spears
2c broc
not even 1/4 glass of red wine
Tomorrow I am replacing all remaining blocks... its comes too 20-6-69
I kept my carbs at 6 blocks and replaced with fats.
I was reading more about nutrition in general and noticed that I have been dividing my Fat grams by 3 and not 1.5 uh oh... maybe thats something I need to keep an eye on. yes i did that even with meat...i usually have meat at every meal.... so... gotta watch that....
WOD was crazy today. 60 reps of 10 exercises... awesome... and most definitely underestimated it..
Thursday, August 5, 2010
One of those days...
Posted by A-bomb at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I like you :)
Post a Comment