BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

As the WODs turn...

Well yesterday was an ok day of food...
I had 2 homemade cookies at work and I ordered a Hawaiian pizza from pizza fusion (once again thanks to the wrights, gotta love 'em). It was amazing. I am trying the window eating of more than 7 hours. I like it but it's hard to get all calories in that short amount of time. But I manage... I think I am going to cut back on nuts during the weekend and use flax oil or olive oil in replacement. I was also wondering doing like protein shakes (made with egg whites) and seeing how that turns out... Yah me and my creative mind. Thought I would try it bc remember food is fuel ... Get calories in how u can..

Wednesday

Ran at 4:30 am
4-3-0
1/4 c steelcut oatmeal
1 scoop vanilla protein 
1/2 c Almond milk
(FYI- gross) :)

4-0-15
6oz gf patty
1avocado
1 slice jack cheese

Remaining
1/2 55 select beer
4 slices of gluten free crust pizza 2 Hawaiian pizza (pineapple, bacon, onion) 2 farmers market (mushroom, zuch, peppers, artichoke, added chicken)

Today workout sucked. Just can't wait till next week ;)

4-3-0
3 eggs
4 bacon
1 1/2 c mushrooms
2c spinach
1/2 c salsa

4-0-20
3oz shrimp
3 oz gf patty
1 avocado
10 Mac

Through out the day I have been eating paleo walnut cookies... Don't ask how many...
They are...
Walnuts
Honey
Egg whites
I added chocolate cocoa nibs (yumm) & coconut :)

Dinner is probably just
6oz gf patty
Swiss cheese
12 spears 
Maybe a blueberry beer :)

1 comments:

Nacci said...

WTF is a blueberry beer?