BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pre-plan for the week..

First off my hands are in such pain. Holy Joshua... 90 pulls up tore the hell out of my hands. But My pull ups at the beginning were looking awesome! I was pretty pleased with that...


Second... We are beginning our next cycle of training. Lots of body weight work for the next 3 weeks and then we will bring back more weights. AND starting Aug 23 we begin CFE 2-3x a week. I'm pretty excited because this is why I fell in love with CFFM. I am such a diversity junkie. Strength training was fun and a great way to build up my strength but I really am missing the plyos, body weight, and met con....


Third... Yup you guessed it FOOD! Had a great weekend party with the Wrights. Great food, company, and fun. Couldn't ask for anything better... It was awesome... But Starting monday I am beginning One day off and one day on for food and fasting. Starting Monday till tuesday morning is a fast, water and no creamer coffee. Then my normal blocks for Tuesday. I'll adjust the blocks as I go... but I have research but NO ONE is saying that you have to replace the calories from the previous day (maybe I just couldn't find it) but I am ALSO letting my body tell me when to eat (with the exception of the planned calories). I am all scheduled out for the week with post wod meals.  I am probably going to shoot for mornings for all the body weight stuff and then 2x wk for CFE.  I'm not doing this just for leaning out but also to get my digestive system in check as well as my insulin and other body functions.


We'll see how it goes...


“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” Mark Victor Hansen ☆

2 comments:

Kate Charles said...

Adrian,
Be careful and don't starve yourself! When I attended Robb Wolf's nutrition education seminar he was very specific in stating that you need to make up those lost blocks. There is some wiggle room. You can refer to the Robb Wolf nutrition collection pages 13 & 14 the link is on our website. Read the part about switching some protein for fat and some fruit for veggies. I hope this helps :)

A-bomb said...

Thanks Kate! I'm actually was going to read over all that at lunch. I'm just an experiment to myself :) something has to eventually work :)