BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Coming up to the home stretch...

Its 5:30 am... not a CFFM this morning, I trained last night and since I don't have my homeboy to train this week I decided that I'll probably train most evenings. I felt AWESOME yesterday (even with the sore hands, and not having food almost 24 hours). The work out was really different, and the plus, it wasn't timed... :) I made sure that I had every rep as perfect as I could (ESPECIALLY RING DIPS!, can't disappoint Mr. Tucker)


2 rds AQAP NFT (as quick as possible/not for time)


15 reps each of

Barbell Overhead Squat w/empty bar

Pseudo Planche Push Ups
Barbell Step Up (L/R) w/empty bar

Plank-2-Push Up w/Rotation (L/R)

Barbell Lateral Lunge (L/R) w/empty bar

Hand Release Push Ups

Barbell Walking Overhead Lunges (L/R) w/empty bar

Ring Dips

Toes-2-Bar

Had to do it on my own, but Coach checked in on me & continuously told me how they all sucked ;) and yes majority of them did :) ... The push ups of the WOD were pretty crazy and hard, esp the plank-2-push rotations. those b**ches took forever, but they were good and I really felt every muscle working. The pseudo ones just were really tough on my hands, the stretching of my palms on that and the toes to bars were killer.

In about an hour (6:30 am) I will be consuming my FIRST meal :) yay! Nothing big, but enough to get my good ole body going. I'll type all that out later tonight!


Grub: I decided to add about 1/2 the blocks from my fasting day into my day today. So total blocks should be around 18-6-63. The almight RW says if you dont want carb or proteins add fats, so thats what I did... I decided to keep my carbs around 6 and added the remaining to the fats :) DELISH! haha.... I know blocks maybe be a little of because of the protein shakes but I seriously don't think I could have eaten all that food. It was hard enough getting that in my day. But I did it.. and feel pretty good. I was telling Sassy I actually felt a lot better during the fast yesterday than today... Go Figure....

Breakfast
4-1-21
2 eggs
1 chicken sausage
1 1/2c mushrooms
2c spinach
33 almonds
2 Tbs Flax oil

snack 1
3.5-0-21
Protein shake 23 g 
21 mac nuts (yum)

Lunch
4-1-21
6oz GF patty
2c broc
1 avocado
11 Mac nuts

Pre Wod
3.5-1-0
Protein Shake 23 g
1 plum

Post Wod
4-3-0
6 oz wild sockeye salmon
12 spears
1 "Wild Blue"Wild blueberry beer! YUM! (26g C)

Another Fast starting now... 8pm to be exact... I'm debating to make it either till 8pm (24 hour) or 6:30 am (32 or so)... We'll see how hungry I am tomorrow...
☮"Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot." -Anonymous☮

0 comments: