BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Not too bad...

Didn't feel too bad...

Tattoo removal sucked! FYI....

But this morning I felt great! Sore but not as bad as the last treatment. Blistered up but nothing really painful :) 

Went it at 5am... Snatch practice. 5-7x2-3... Different positions, techniques, etc. I really liked doing the snatch balance one... Got really low and felt the strength in my legs and shoulders. Idk why but I can't hold the weight up for a long long time... My shoulders give in a little bit and then the weights go behind me. Oh well... 

Food a little crazy today.

4-2-0
Eggs and egg whites
Chicken
Gorgonzola cheese
1/2 banana

4-0-10
Gf patty
Avocado

0-2-8
"Couple" handfuls of homemade trail mix

?-?-? :)
Tonight pizza fusion <3 with a buddy

No CFE... if I have the time in the morning after the clean WOD (Brod gave me the heads up this morning) I'm going to run a mile... But I was also thinking of running to CFFM and then back home when done in the morning, Just a thought. Probably going to happen.

Gotta post my little FB quote today...
 “Life is filled with so many exciting twists and turns. Hop off the straight and narrow whenever you can and take the winding paths. Experience the exhilaration of the view from the edge. Because the moments spent there, that take your breath away, are what make you feel truly alive" -Stacey Carter

0 comments: